Learn how to hand sew your very own felt cactus stuffie using Old Spool’s pattern and my helpful Youtube tutorial! Make sure to like the video and subscribe to my channel while you’re there- and let me know in the comments if there are any projects you’d like to see!
The materials you’ll need for this project are:
- Cactus sewing pattern, download it below!
- Wool or Wool Blend felt (better for the environment than plastic/polyester felt, here’s the small business where I like to buy mine
- A hand sewing needle. Size 5 embroidery needles are what I’m using here.
- Thread or embroidery floss (again, find it on https://www.benziedesign.com)
- Scissors -Pins or safety pins (optional, but really helpful!)
- a writing utensil, such as a sharpie or a pencil
- stuffing (try to avoid Poly-fill, that’s plastic! I love the recycled shoddy from Fabscrap )