Summer camp will be happening this Summer! But, unfortunately, due to all of the limitations placed on businesses reopening and the precautions we must take to keep everyone safe and healthy, we have had to restructure and edit down the camp offerings this Summer:
- All camps will have 3 students max so everyone can practice “sew-cial” distancing in our small studio, and camp needs at least 2 students to run. Camps with single registrants will be cancelled and refunded.
- All campers will have to wear face masks, and anyone who comes into the studio must also be wearing a mask. Julia will always be wearing a mask as well.
- Usually, we have a very communal style workspace here, but students will be given specific work spaces they need to stay within and tools that are not to be shared. Kids will be gently reminded of this if it slips their mind while they’re here.
- We will be disinfecting the workspace regularly, and kids will be asked to wash or disinfect their hands when they arrive and before snack time.
- Prices have been adjusted to account for increased cleaning, smaller class sizes, less camps and what it takes to run a business in this current climate. We did not do this lightly, and thank you, our friends, so much for your understanding and support.
- Please talk to your kids about what to expect at camp so our time can be spent having fun and sewing and not worrying about the other stuff!
All campers are required to take the prerequisite Intro to Sewing Workshop before the start of camp, which must be scheduled as a private lesson before the start of camp. Due to insurance purposes, All campers must be at least 8 years old, no exceptions.