This is for the Old Spool After School Thursday 5:30-6:45 sewing class for *all skill levels and ages 8+* All students who register are required to have taken our prerequisite Intro to Sewing Class or are currently registered for an upcoming one. If we do not have record of your child taking the Intro class you will be refunded and your spot in class is released.
Dates for this class can be found on the calendar available for download after you checkout and on the After School page.
New for ’22-’23 School Year We are switching to 8 week sessions and splitting the cost of the session into 2 automatic payments. This also eliminates worrying about our Re-Enrollment periods because your child is indefinitely enrolled in the same day and time until you cancel their registration.
Registering for classes will now flow like this:
- You will open the class listing (day and time) you want to register your child for. (you are here)
- Select from the drop down menu for billing frequency and it to your cart.
- Go to checkout.
- You will see:
- 1 time $125 deposit (reads as “sign up fee”)
- Free trial period (so you don’t get charged twice before class begins)
- $125 every 4 four weeks “subscription” (which will charge you the Monday of week 5 for your first session, and then weeks 1 and 5 for all successive sessions.)
- You are now indefinitely registered for that day and time for the school year and if you are not sewing with us in the following session you must cancel your “subscription” during the cancellation period.