Packaged in a ready to gift Kraft paper box! Perfect for anyone receiving sewing machine this year from Santa.
- Fiskars Fabric Scissors (Left or Right handed, must select from drop down)
- Thread snips
- 2 hand sewing needles
- 50 Quilting Pins
- Grabbit Magnetic Pin Dish
- Ergonomic Seam Ripper
- Measuring Tape
- Frixion Pen
- 2 x 100 meter spools of Guterman Thread, various colors
Other supplies to consider purchasing:
- Ecofriendly “pillow fluff” aka Fiber Fill!
- A few Fat Quarters of fabric to sew with ( a good size to make pillows, scrunchies or lots of little projects)
- A few yards of 1/4” elastic to make scrunchies
- A yard of Fusible Interfacing (we use this to make tote bags and fabric baskets have better structure)
Leave a note at checkout if you’d like us to include a print out of one of our beginner sewing projects for them to work on at home!
Wondering how to buy a sewing machine for a beginner, whether they’re a kid or an adult? Check out our blog post with recommendations and what to look for!