I offer private sewing lessons for kids and adults at any skill level. Whether you’re struggling with a specific technique or just want to learn how to use your own machine, I’d love to hangout and chat sewing with you! Private lessons are also available in crochet and embroidery and hand sewing for younger kids.
A few notes before you book a private lesson:
- Private lesson rates are listed below. Lessons are a minimum 1 hour long*
- Intro to Sewing lessons (BYO machine or learn on mine) for one person are $60/1.5 hours.
- Lessons cannot be scheduled during Summer Camps, After School Classes or other group classes (feel free to check my group class schedule here before you contact me). Studio is closed on Sundays.
- Please use the form below to contact me to schedule.
- In order to confirm your private lesson you will receive an invoice via email to pay with credit card which must be paid upon receipt. Unpaid invoices will get one reminder before they are cancelled and lesson time is forfeited.
- Private lessons may be cancelled up to 48 hours before the lesson start for a full refund. Within 48 hours of the start time we will refund you less a $20 cancellation fee.
- All private lesson students are able to shop in our store for 15% off the day of their lesson!
|# of Students||Hourly Rate|
For example: 3 students for a 2 hour lesson is $180 total (30 per student, per hour)
*After the hour minimum has been met the lesson will be charged by the half hour