This week I’ve got another new hand sewing project for beginners…. and it’s quite tasty!
We’re making donuts! Or is it doughnuts? I don’t really know! But I do know that I made a video tutorial for the whole process, over on my YouTube. Be sure to like the video and subscribe while you’re there, and leave a comment if you have any ideas for more cute felt projects!
The Materials you’ll need for this project are:
- Donut sewing pattern, download it below!
- Wool or Wool Blend felt (better for the environment than plastic/polyester felt, here’s the small business where I like to buy mine
- A hand sewing needle. Size 5 embroidery needles are what I’m using here.
- Thread or embroidery floss (again, find it on https://www.benziedesign.com)
- Scissors -Pins or safety pins (optional, but really helpful!)
- a writing utensil, such as a sharpie or a pencil
- stuffing (try to avoid Poly-fill, that’s plastic! I love the recycled shoddy from Fabscrap )